Below is a simple checklist to prepare for your financial planning appointment. You can download and print a copy here.
- Go to this link to provide the financial information I’ll need to help you complete your financial plan.
- Bring the last two years of tax returns to the meeting
- Bring recent account statements and list of investments
- Mortgage, auto leases or loans, credit cards or other debts. Bring details of amounts owed, interest rates, minimum and current payments and terms (e.g., 30-yr fixed, variable rate, etc.)
- Please bring copies of your pay stubs to show deductions and taxes
- Bring information about investment options and a recent account statement
- A recent Social Security Benefits Estimate Statement
- Bring information regarding coverage levels on medical benefits, flexible spending accounts/health savings accounts, and life, long-term disability and long-term care coverages
- Bring information regarding investment options. Include any employer match on 401k
- Coverage details for auto and home, including umbrella policy.